- This show was first announced via the Prince Twitter account on Tuesday 28 March 2016. Tickets then went on sale on Wednesday 29 March 2016 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) EDT.
- The show was originally scheduled for 7 April 2016, but postponed on the day of the original scheduled show because Prince fell ill with the flu. Its new date was then announced on 11 April. Tickets could be returned for a full refund until 12 April, noon. These returned tickets then went on sale on 13 April, 10 a.m. EDT.
- Every ticket purchased included a copy of the Hitnrun Phase Two album, distributed to ticket holders upon exiting the venue.
- This show became Prince’s final full show before his death a week later, although he performed two tracks on piano during a party at Paisley Park Studios on 17 April 2016 (a.m.), which was his final public appearance and performance.
- The two tracks he performed at Paisley Park Studios on 17 April 2016 (a.m.) were not performed during this show, so this show marked the final live performance by Prince of every track in the setlist.
- Audio of Black Sweat from the show was released for download on Tidal on 18 April 2016, marking the final official release by Prince during his lifetime. During his appearance at Paisley Park Studios on 17 April 2016 (a.m.), however, Prince announced that the full show had been mixed for a live release.