- This was the first of two impromptu shows at Paradiso, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- These shows were first hinted at in the chat section of the 3rdEye TV web TV channel during the streaming of part of the Copenhagen show in the early morning (CET) of 8 August. The person using the chat handle '3RDEYEGIRL' (and believed to be speaking at official capacity) said “ANY FANS IN AMSTERDAM........." and a bit after: "NEXT WEEK.....”.
- The shows were officially announced on August 9 at 15:36 with a tweet by @ParadisoAdam (the venue's Twitter account)
- Tickets for both shows went on sale Friday 9 August 2013 at 18:00 and sold out almost immediately.
- During the coda of Let's Go Crazy Prince busted a string, making him switch from the black Vox HDC-77 guitar to the custom painted flame Vox HDC-77, mid solo. The black Vox guitar was returned during I Like It There
- Seemingly due to the confetti shot in the air with the Frankenstein interpolation in Let's Go Crazy landing on stage over the pedal boards, Donna Grantis was left incapable to play properly. During Endorphinmachine she wasn't well audible. Prince started the next song Screwdriver but cut it short after two lines realizing Grantis was momentarily incapacitated. They took a seven minute break with Prince and the band leaving the stage and house- and stage-lights off, before Screwdriver was restarted.
- The first show up until the first encore break was filmed by Trevor Guy from the balcony. The second show was filmed from the bar area