- This was the eleventh and last show of the Prince: Piano & A Microphone tour in Australia and New Zealand. It was the only show not taking place in a theater, but in a much bigger arena and was therefor only one show, not two per night like all the previous stops on the tour.
- This show was first announced on Friday 12 February 2016, after all other shows of the tour had sold out and surprisingly after it was said no more new dates would be announced.
- Tickets for this show went on sale on Saturday 13 February 2016 at 12 noon WST.
- The ticket buyer’s name was printed on tickets and was announced to be cross-checked against photo identification prior to entry into the venue and were not emailed to the ticket buyer until the day of the show.
- For this (arena) show Prince used his purple 'fake' piano, with built in electronic keyboard. For the ten prior theater shows on the tour he had used a black grand piano by Yamaha.
- Every ticket purchased included a copy of the Hitnrun Phase Two album, distributed to ticket holders upon exiting the venue.
- This show included the final live performance by Prince of U Will B, as lyrics over the music of Little Red Corvette.