- Before the first encore on the show the night before Prince announced they would be back today: We'll be here tomorrow night. Come and see us.
- Around 15:00 the venue announced via twitter there would be a one ticket per person limit for that night's show and and tickets would be on sale an hour before show time. What show time was, was not yet known. Like the previous night it would be cash only.
- Remarkably at show time the show was not entirely sold out. Even when around 22:00 the line outside the venue went up to the Leidseplein around 23:45 everybody waiting was in and there were still tickets left. An hour into the show tickets sold out after all.
- The show's opening song, What's My Name, was performed live in full for the first time ever, despite being recorded in 1993, over 18 years earlier. Lyrics from the song had been included in speeches in the 1993 Act II tour, but never put to music.
- Chocolate was performed live by Prince for the first time ever, although lyrics from the song had appeared as an interpolation in a few live performances of How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore on the 1982 1999 Tour, 29 years earlier.
- Unlike the night before Prince used his own backline system.
- Liv Warfield suffered a foot injury and had returned home, hence like the night before was absent from the gig.
- After the show Flash Light was streamed as a YouTube video (audio only, with a static image) on Andy Allo's Facebook page.