- This show was announced on 6 June 2011, with tickets going on sale 10 June at 11:00.
- The stage was now fitted with a ramp/catwalk that ran about 7 meters into the audience.
- Gold, the show's opening song, was played live for the first time since 18 February 1996, Neal S. Blaisdell Center (Arena), Honolulu, HI, USA, an absence from live shows of over 15 years.
- Chocolate was performed in full for the first time in an arena show, and only its second performance overall, following its performance at the previous night's show, 26 July,2011 (a.m.): Melkweg - The Max, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Prince sang If I Was Your Girlfriend through a bullhorn, like he had used in the Ghent concerts before.
- Liv Warfield suffered a foot injury and had returned home. She was absent from this and all subsequent dates of the tour.