- On July 3rd, 2009, a poster was issued on the Montreux festival website to promote both concerts.
- On July 15th, 2009, a newly recorded version of In A Large Room With No Light was streamed exclusively on the Montreux festival website.
- No music was played on the PA before the concert.
- The set remained as described on the first concert, minus a Zappof motorcycle sculpture that was featured on the right hand side of the stage.
- Although staff indicated prior to the show that only the first concert would be filmed, the 5 cameras filmed the entire second set.
- A purple Fender Stratocaster was used instead of the red one from Little Red Corvette onward.
- Prince's outfit was similar to the first concert, until the encore, where he appeared dressed like in a similar fashion as on the Tonight Show performance of Feel Better, Feel Good, Feel Wonderful (minus the head scarf and jacket). His long sleeve shirt featured a picture of a Hohner Telecaster guitar player, possibly himself during the Purple Rain era. Pants were matching this shirt, and guitar, in dark purple, as well as his high heels shoes.
- During the second part of In A Large Room With No Light, Prince sat on a speaker on, the far left of the stage to play his solo, after which he hugged his guitar, before making a sign to request a fade out.
- Two different setlists were taped one on either side of the stage. The first setlist did not feature When Lay My Hands On U, which was added on the second one. Empty Room, Elixer and All This Love were on both setlists, but were not played.
- On 23 June 2013, live footage of All Shook Up was streamed on 3rdEye TV.