- The event was organized by Société des Bains de Mer (SBM).
- The doors openned 45 minutes prior the announced schedule.
- Tickets went on sale at 10:00 on 6 August 2009, at Fnac Cannes, Nice and Monaco stores. A lot of a limited 150 tickets were made available on www.fnac.com the same day at 11:00. By 16:30 (CET), the 150 tickets allotment was reputed sold out.
- An additional allotment of approximately 40 will call tickets were made available on www.lotusflow3r.com on Monday 10 August, around 22:45 CET for € 200. By midnight these were sold out.
- 3,500 kg of gear was freighted on August 11th, 2009 from Geneva to Nice on a Swissair cargo flight. The whole was loaded on trucks and routed to Monaco at 18:00 CET the same day.