- The concert was announced by one of its sponsors: RTL radio, on Wednesday 7th October 2009 at 15:00.
- Tickets were due to go on sale on the following morning, but due to production issues, the sale was postponed to the next day.
- Box office, almost exclusively provided by French music store FNAC, opened at 10:00 on Friday 9 October. Within 10 minutes, all seated tickets were sold out. By noon, the concert was announced sold out. A few tickets were made available the next day, and a contest was organized by RTL the day of the concert, between 14:30 and 16:00 to win tickets for both shows. A limit of 2 tickets per person/per shows was set, last name of buyers were printed on the tickets and they were informed that they would have to present their ID at the entrance.
- Doors to the venue opened at 20:00.
- The staff didn't check attendants ID's.
- A large number of speakers were disposed in the venue in order to compensate the natural reverb of the dome (45 meters high). 2 clusters of ten speaker cabinets each were on each side of the stage. A cluster of two speaker cabinets were disposed at each angles of the dome. Half way to the tribunes, 2 clusters of 6 loudspeaker plus 2 large speaker were providing sound to the back of the floor, and the tribunes.
- Cassandra O'Neal's rig was set on the left of the stage, behind which Cora's drum set was set on a platform. Standing next to her was Josh Dunham. Morris' rig was set on the right of the stage, behind which where the 3 background singers, from right to left: Liv Warfield, Elisa Dease and Shelby J.. Frédéric Yonnet was standing next to them when appearing on stage.
- Messages reminding that pictures weren't allowed were displayed on the PA 2 times. A representative for the production reported an incidental picture being taken at Prince's car arrival, and warned that any attendant taking pictures would be excluded from the venue.
- Prince entered the venue in a black limousine, which took him next to the left part of the aisle, where a backstage was improvised behind white curtains.
- 3 photographers were accredited to shoot during the 1st track (1999): AFP, Claude Gassian & Angeli.
- LCI (a subsidiary of TF1) was accredited to film the 2 first songs of the show. The broadcast was made available in the evening of October 11th, on air and online.
- Prince wore white pants, and shoes, a black shirt. His white jacket was the one featuring on the promo poster. He didn't change clothes during the concert.
- Prince mainly played his Hohner Telecaster guitar. He replaced it with his Purple Fender Stratocaster during Anotherloverholenyohead and used until Raspberry Beret, after which he took the Hohner back until the end of the concert.
- Prince wasn't onstage during Honky Tonk Women rendition.
- The setlist featured Dance 4 Me and No More Candy 4 U as encores, but Prince choose to play A Love Bizarre instead.
- Amongst VIPs were Eric Woerth (Ministry of Budget), renown artists Christian Boltanski & his wife Annette Messager, as well as the architect Jean Nouvel. Other musicians were spotted in the audience, such as French singer Patrick Bruel, and ex-Telephone member Louis Bertignac.