- The concert was announced by one of its sponsors: RTL radio, on Wednesday 7th October 2009 at 15:00.
- Tickets were due to go on sale on the following morning, but due to production issues, the sale was postponed to the next day.
- Box office, almost exclusively provided by French music store FNAC, opened at 10:00 on Friday 9 October. Within 10 minutes, all seated tickets were sold out. By noon, the concert was announced sold out. A few tickets were made available the next day, and a contest was organized by RTL the day of the concert, between 14:30 and 16:00 to win tickets for both shows. A limit of 2 tickets per person/per shows was set, last name of buyers were printed on the tickets and they were informed that they would have to present their ID at the entrance.
- Doors to the venue opened at 15:00.
- The first 100 persons in hadn't their ID checked, then every ID card was checked. Nevertheless, due to a too large amount of people who hadn't brought their ID, the staff had to let attendants without matching ID allowed in.
- A large number of speakers were disposed in the venue in order to compensate the natural reverb of the dome (45 meters high). 2 clusters of ten speaker cabinets each were on each side of the stage. A cluster of two speaker cabinets were disposed at each angles of the dome. Half way to the tribunes, 2 clusters of 6 loudspeaker plus 2 large speaker were providing sound to the back of the floor, and the tribunes.
- Cassandra O'Neal's rig was set on the left of the stage, behind which | style="border-bottom: 1px dotted #ddd;" |Cora's drum set was set on a platform. Standing next to her was Josh Dunham. Morris' rig was set on the right of the stage, behind which where the 3 background singers, from right to left: Liv Warfield, Elisa Dease and Shelby J.. Frédéric Yonnet was standing next to them when appearing on stage.
- Messages reminding that pictures weren't allowed were displayed on the PA 2 times, and people were informed that one attendant was excluded from the venue for having been caught taking pictures.
- Prince entered the venue in a black limousine, which took him next to the left part of the aisle, where a backstage was improvised behind white curtains. Before he got inside, he took a few pictures of the fans.
- Prince wore black pants, shirt and shoes, his black jacket featured white like paint stains and leaves. He didn't change clothes during the concert.
- Prince mainly played his Hohner Telecaster guitar. He replaced it with his Purple Fender Stratocaster during Raspberry Beret and used until Everyday People, after which he took the Hohner back until the end of the concert.
- A large number of VIPs attended the concert, such as actress Mathilda May, and French singer Slimmy.