- This show was announced on 28 September 2010 with tickets going on sale on Wednesday 29 September 2010 at 00:01.
- Some time before the show started Prince came out on stage and took one or tow pictures of the audience with his camera, after which he made a quick bow and disappeared off-stage. Earlier in the day Prince was seen with his camera in the center of Rome, also taking pictures of the people photographing him.
- The venue had a curfew at midnight.
- The stage set up was changed a bit from this show onwards. John Blackwell's drums were more to the center, while the back up singers were now left stage (seen from the audience) rather than on the right.
- Two Italian photographers were commissioned by Prince to shoot pictures during the entire concert. They handed in their memory cards after the show.
- To provide footage for the big screen in the back, five cameras were filming the show, 3 on tripods, and 2 shoulder held cameras.
- For Angel, Cassandra O'Neal and Renato Neto exchange their seats, to let Cassandra play a part on the purple piano in the last section of the song.
- During Nothing Compares 2 U, Elisa Dease and Liv Warfield are offstage.
- Some constant problems with the screen were visible, during Nothing Compares 2 U it had to be switched off due to persistent glitch, disabling images to be broadcast properly. A black square remained after the screen was switched back on, until the end of the show.
- For U Got The Look, Elisa Dease is offstage.
- After a white t-shirt was thrown on stage by a fan, and before proceeding with Purple Rain, Prince picked it up, read the message on it and laughed out loud.
- During Purple Rain, the 3 background singers are offstage initially. Shelby J. comes back out for the second chorus, while Elisa and Liv come back on the third verse.
- During Kiss, Prince asked the background singers to pick people from the audience to dance on stage. Around 30 people proceeded to stage and danced during the whole rendition of the song.
- Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad?, Take Me With U and Guitar were on the printed setlist, but not played.
- Lenny Kravitz was spotted in the audience, but did not appear on stage.